A re-edition of the iconic Locus Solus collection designed by Gae Aulenti in 1964, in collaboration with Jacquemus.
W: 210 cm x D: 80 x H: 58 cm
W: 82.7" x D: 31.5" x H: 22.8"
100% Polyester / Frame - Stainless steel
- Lounge chair designed to meet outdoor standards
- Stainless steel tubular frame
- Padded bolster style headrest
- Removable mattress
- Structure in exclusive custom beige color RAL 1013, printed fabric with stripes, created by Jacquemus
- Embroidered cobranding label
Made in Italy
VERSO is a traveling furniture and design gallery that seeks to reconsider conventional retail experiences through unique site-specific exhibitions. Headquartered in Tribeca, the gallery focuses on the narratives that bridge designers’ concepts, artisan techniques and final objects. Collections include bespoke, limited edition and open series furniture and art pieces from a curated group of international designers selected for each individual setting.
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, events and more.